IV. The outpouring of the heart on Tuesday



Tuesday 21st March 2017.
 I wake up in the morning at 6:30, then get ready to go to college. Before going to campus I had breakfast. After breakfast, I went to campus. After I got to college, I went into the classroom and started with the 'Medium Financial Accounting' course in this course, we were preoccupied with finding a room before entering the room and starting learning. After finding the room in which me and my friends entered and start the course. The subjects 'Accounting for Intermediate Finances' was completed, and continued with the 'English Economics' course which entered at 09.30. Time is still showing 08.30 hours, the time to start the course is still long and have to wait another hour, then I also invite my friend to rest while eating to wait for the course at start. When the clock has started to show 09.15, we are ready and rushed to go to the room that will be in the course that is in American Corner UNTAN on the 2nd floor which is located behind the building BAK UNTAN. When I got there my friends and I got a notice from the early hours, that we were ordered to go to BCLC. When it gets there, we are given a task by an early dawn to choose one with a free theme or whatever. And then in search of the core or meaning of the book in the read. And I chose a book with the theme "The Elephant's Child at River". From the story that I read, I got the meaning that as a human should help someone who berkesusahan by way of shoulder to shoulder.
Well, that's the story of the activity this morning. Hopefully what I write in this blog interesting to read. Thanks. God Bless us always. Amen.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tutorial : How to Make Slime

My Future Business

Speech for Final Exam : A Maintaining of health for the future