Why I continue my study to university level?




Hello let me introduce my self,
my name is Arini Bella Valensya.
I chosen economics education at FKIP University Tanjungpura because when graduated from education economic I have two choices that became power educator or working in economic sector.

I would like to work in a company, teach economic disciplines at university, and operate our own business because I want to be a businesswoman. because i want to run my own business and want to have a business quality and efforts made my self success to family and other people.

I think i have entrepreneurial flair. In our opinion, a successful businesswoman should have the courage to take in the risk, became a businessman must always work hard, and have cooperation.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tutorial : How to Make Slime

Speech for Final Exam : A Maintaining of health for the future

My Future Business